Monday, December 12, 2011

Where is the fuel filter located on my '99 Vauxhall Corsa B 1.0l 12v?

I have a knowledge of how to change fuel filters, but not sure where the filter is located on this vehicle.



Any help is much appreciated!



Thanks,



AdamWhere is the fuel filter located on my '99 Vauxhall Corsa B 1.0l 12v?
i believe the filter is secured under the car next to the fuel tankWhere is the fuel filter located on my '99 Vauxhall Corsa B 1.0l 12v?
heck if u aint even sure where it is iwouldnt even bother trying
Are you sure it has a fuel filter?

I used to have a vauxhall astra which didn't have one.
raise rear of car on rear axle stands find fuel lines and follow them to you come to the fuel filter
between the fuel tankand the rear axle,

to whoever said their astra didnt have a fuel filter, your an idiot

No comments:

Post a Comment