Monday, December 12, 2011

I have a 1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee (4wd) I need to know How to change my fuel filter?

The fuel filter is on the drivers side under the vehicle about midway between the front/back. Its pretty easy to change just a pair of pliers and screw driver is all you'll need depending on if it has the screw hose clamps or the squeeze type. You'll get a little gas once you unhook it. Make sure you install the new fuel filter with the ';Flow'; arrow pointed towards the engine. I'd buy a new filter first so you got everything you need before you take the old one off. You probably won't even need to jack up the vehicle if you can squeeze under it.

Good luck you cab do this. I have a 1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee (4wd) I need to know How to change my fuel filter?
it bolts up between rear axle and fuel tank

No comments:

Post a Comment